Find the people who are already looking for you!
Cyberpost is a new and totally unique worldwide cloud based virtual post office, where a private and personal “virtual mailbox” is created when anyone registers on Cyberpost. All virtual Mail is delivered FREE and to anyone who wishes to receive it. All individual Recipients will ALWAYS remain anonymous; the ONLY public address information available for any virtual mail Recipient will be their zip/postal code – no individual Recipient street address or email information is or will be disseminated on Cyberpost. Further, Recipients will be asked to create and enter a nickname upon registration on Cyberpost, again to protect anonymity and privacy, and to give individual Recipients ownership and control over their personal information. Finally, and as importantly, individual Recipients can choose and control the offers and promotions that they will accept and want to receive on Cyberpost – like personal want ads.
On Cyberpost, Senders can deliver promotion offers and information, video mail links, and coupon offers at any time to specifically targeted zip/postal codes anywhere. More importantly, and without intruding on individual Recipients’ privacy, Cyberpost allows a Sender to privately track Recipient reactions and activity (visible to the Sender on a real time basis) in depth and in unique ways NOT POSSIBLE elsewhere.
Cyberpost, by design, has features which can link a Sender to Recipients, who are looking for the Sender’s product or service, in an immediate way. Amongst other selections, virtual mail Recipients can pre-select the products and services in which they have an interest (all pre-selections are added to the Recipient’s favorites). Recipients can also have pre-selected virtual mail instantly forwarded to their personal email, should an offer for any pre-selected product or service be posted by a Sender on Cyberpost. These and other features (i.e. Senders can find Recipients who save any virtual mail, or who share it, add it to favorites, review it, etc.) create opportunities for a Sender to engage with specific Recipients who are looking for a specific product or service, even if the Recipients are not logged in on Cyberpost at that particular time.
Of important further note is that any promotion on Cyberpost should, for the duration of the promotion, almost immediately gain a reasonable or possibly very high ranking on search engines in the zip/mail codes targeted by the Sender. This potential ranking benefit, often costly to achieve, is free to all Senders.
Cyberpost is easy to use – after registration, Senders only need to post an offer and select a target market to deliver virtual mail.
In summary, reach more markets and more people more precisely, be more effective in local markets, and do so very cost effectively (compared to any other advertising channels).
Senders can deliver targeted virtual mail for just about anything containing:
- Video links to songs and cd’s and information about concerts (for free);
- Video links to movie trailers (for free);
- Video links and information about book releases and reviews (for free);
- Links to and information about sports teams (for free):
- Links to and information about community and service organizations (for free);
- Community alerts, like Amber Alert (for free);
- Promotional Offers for products and/or services;
- Video Mail Links to marketing websites;
- Coupon Offers;
- Links to advertising videos;
- Information about new product releases;
- Invitations for promotional events;
- Etc., etc.
Cyberpost Live Private Dashboard
When an offer or promotion is delivered, live Recipient reactions are updated in the zip/postal codes chosen by the Sender during any promotion or campaign. Recipient reactions for all offers can be viewed all at once, or by individual offer – a Sender can quickly see what works and what doesn’t work, and revise offers on the fly! All Recipient reactions to any offer are private to the Sender delivering the offer.
Any offer on Cyberpost can be tracked in several ways, and Senders can get detailed information for every virtual mailbox in any zip/postal code. When any virtual mail is delivered, Senders can see which virtual mail Recipients:
- Viewed any offer from the Sender;
- Watched any video links related to that offer;
- Shared it on social media such as Twitter, or Facebook etc.;
- Saved it to their favorites;
- Wrote a review on the product or service that was offered;
- Are in a house, condominium/apartment, or on a farm;
- Are looking for something outside of the geographical campaign area where the offer was sent (so that targeted areas can be adjusted accordingly);
- Deleted an offer;
- Blocked an offer (which helps Senders both define their markets and have more information and choice over future promotion costs);
- Have a language preference (if other than English);
- And potentially more.
Follow-up offers and/or campaigns, based on exact Recipient reactions during any campaign, can be precisely designed and be sent easily, simply, and immediately, to specific audiences i.e. to those households that added the offer to their favorites list; to those that have a language preference, etc. Finally, follow-up campaigns can be based on and limited to an exact number of Recipient reactions or activities, which minimizes the cost of any such campaign.
This level of targeting, tracking, and cost control is absolutely unique to Cyberpost, and it makes any virtual mail campaign efficient and cost effective. This precision is not possible on any other advertising channel, at any cost.
Additional Virtual Mail and Virtual Mailbox Features
Cyberpost is multilingual, as it automatically translates any virtual mail delivered by Senders (in the Sender’s language of choice) to the language of choice made by the Recipient. Currently, Cyberpost is available in three languages (English, Spanish and French); however, Recipients will soon be able to choose any language available on the Internet. English is the default language.
Virtual mail is available for delivery to all street addresses in any selected zip/postal codes, but will only be delivered to any virtual mailbox that has been created in any zip/postal code. Further, virtual mail recipients are only identifiable by usernames (nicknames) and zip/postal codes.
A zip/postal code may contain more Recipients than street addresses, as there is no limit on the number of virtual mailboxes that can be created in a single zip/postal code. Accordingly, virtual mail can be independently received by each member of a family registered on Cyberpost and residing in a particular zip/postal code. Similarly, individual people sharing accommodation can each receive their own virtual mail. Regardless of the number of recipients sharing accommodation or residing in any particular zip/postal code, each recipient can individually customize what they want to receive or not receive.
Virtual Mail on Cyberpost is environmentally friendly, as it will reduce the quantity of printed hard copy promotional mail in physical mailboxes, and the need for paper recycling will decrease over time.
What Cyberpost is NOT
- Cyberpost is NOT an email or general use messaging system; Recipients CANNOT use Cyberpost for the receipt or delivery of any information.
- Cyberpost is NOT designed to send virtual mail to personal email addresses, and therefore CANNOT be used for such purposes. For clarification, Senders CANNOT send virtual mail to email addresses. The registered virtual mail Recipient is the ONLY person who can, if he/she chooses, forward specific Cyberpost virtual mail items to their personal email address (but no other email address. The personal email address to which Cyberpost virtual mail can be forwarded to must be the one that was used at the time of registration). The only other circumstances in which email is used on or by Cyberpost is if any Recipient or Sender sends a message to Cyberpost using “Contact Us”, or if Cyberpost wishes to communicate with Recipients and Senders about Cyberpost.
- Cyberpost is NOT regular mail and is not in any way associated with any post office anywhere.
The content of all virtual mail is, or will be, publicly available as soon as it is delivered.
Any Sender that wishes to use Cyberpost to send virtual mail must register with Cyberpost. To set up a Sender Virtual Mailbox:
- Go to the Register page, select “Merchant/Sender” and complete the registration form along with the required fields;
- You will also be asked to create a nickname as your username for any future logins on Cyberpost (your nickname can be your company name);
- For address confirmation/accuracy purposes, the actual street location for the Sender will be displayed on the Google map on the registration page as well as in the business profile.